Monday, October 27, 2008

My Anger, my fears, me.

My phone isn't ringing 
And you are so judgmental about everything
About me and my fears, but you have yours
I criticize her actions, but I don't want to see that I do the same
I just do it
When you do something that reflects my actions, it irritates me more than anything else

Im 15, seating in my coach,
You are beside me, watching TV
Im trying to talk to you
But you have something better than me.

I expected to be the best thing you ever had in your life
But I was not, I am not...and I won't be.

And all the illusion that was created
All the feelings involved
All is dead
I can't be special to someone else
Just because I was not to you...

That love that you didn't give to me 
I can't have from anybody else anymore

I don't believe that I'm special 
That I will be special to my special the one

I don't believe that I'm good enough
That I will be good enough to my special the one

And the coach is not in my living room anymore
You are not there
We can't go back there
And what Am I supposed to do with all this questions?
To who should I ask?

You cry
You lost
And I feel sorry 

I cried
I lost
And you were watching TV.

1 comment:

Carla MB said...

Publiquei um texto pensando em você: http://mulheres30plus.blogspot.com/2008/10/doidas-e-santas.html

Te amo!!!