Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heavy detail

He is young, younger than me, younger that I ever have been in my life. He has a young soul, young memories, innocent eyes, he doesen't have strong opinions..but when I get close to him I fell young, I fell refreshed, I fell free. I am involved but not scared, because I know he is inside of me but one day he will leave...When he's in me, he's in me, he's into me but he's not invading my soul. He touches my body, my heart, my mind but he cannot touch my soul and the fact that he doesn't know how to reach my precious me, gives me security. He's in control, I am in control...but we still playing. He doesn't complete me, it is not like he is my other half but he's heavy and I like to fell him on top of me, lying on me, his weight, his big body, his full body makes me fell alive. I do not fell desired, but I fell in peace, I do not fell safe, protected, but I fell in peace, and that is all I need right now. My body is busy wondering when the heavy body is coming back and my mind is busy trying to figure out when it will stop...and I am writhing again,,,because when he lays on me and every single part of my body is responding at his heavy presence my mind is away trying to find the right answer to be here. When he leaves..he takes everything and I kind of torture myself wondering when he will come back. it is not a big deal...he just got here, I have been here longer enough to keep going if he is not coming back... He is not the city, he's not from here, I am more here than he is, because I am here and when I am here I am just here, he is in everywhere...he has not found the meaning of being here...he's in everywhere and anywhere..while I am here. His innocent eyes express that his not understanding what he s talking about...that he has not idea that he is here, but sounds good to hear about his aspirations to be there.
I want him to be here, he won't come...he only comes here when I am not here, so we are never here, always there. When I am there, I am not here...He doesn't know me here...the here me. He makes me think who will be the one who will come here and never leave...But I just go there for now...I have been there, not in the same there, a different there...and it brings a familiar sensation to be in a similar there, but when I went there I was in another there. Theres an heres, I am still here and he is there, I wonder when he will come along and stay here for a little bit...I wonder if I will be able to open the here door to him get in.
But when we are there and he calls me babe, it makes me smile, not that full smile, but the corner one..my heart beats and my right foot gets excited..babe, babe He is not here yet, maybe he will never be, but I am his babe while I am there...and he is my heavy body when he is on me. What we are going to be is just a detail, because here I am, there he is, I am just a women and his the heavy body who lays on me.

No comments: