Saturday, August 02, 2008

They will call my name


They will cal my name because I'll let them know who I am...
I'll be the voice, the poetry, the dream...I'll be smile upon their faces...I'll be the reason to cry, I'll be the purest smile and tear...
They'll dream of my, about me...for me...
They will scream my name, imagine my face, create a smell that will help them to identify me...
They will understand themselves through me...they'll think of life the way that I do...and they will laugh...the most honest and deepest laugh...just like me...
I'll invade your place, I'll use them to get to you...and they will protect me...
You know me, now I can let them know me as well..I dont need this whole make up thing anymore...they can see me as the same way you did but...
I'll get there and give THE reason to cry, to die....and to love...
As I said before, I am love, and I'll spread this love everywhere...I'll reach your place...but you wont have to create a new smell, you already know mine...and it has a little bit of yours...
I'll publish this, that one, that one from years ago, the new ones, the old ones...I'll make everything public...I'll be famous and my voice, my thoughts, my fears, my goals, my vision of a better place, my crazy opinions will reach you...and the wind will blow your hair...and your grumpy touch to put it back to the right place...and you'll smile...because you'll know that is just me, flying away..spreading myself...
I'll be there, I'll get there...I cant go back anymore..I'm already walking towards...everywhere, to your place, to their places...

I'll be...They'll see, I'll do, they'll buy and you will just observe, why??? Because thats what you want, and If I cant just change that...I'll let them know...

1 comment:

Alex Illing said...

They can call ur name, to me its all the same, in my case i have already reach fame.

A hero by day, a villan by night, mettion my name and u may get a fright.

Dont hesitate to see that u can never be me, even if u transformed into a little bee.

You can never win, beacuse it would be a sin, thats why ur so deperate to get in.

If you dared, you would get quite scared, and then u would realise that i really cared.

Alex Illing (super hero)