Saturday, July 26, 2008

Make up

I can clean all the make up off my face and let you see what is behind all this, but you have to keep it to yourself...I don't want them to know what you do...don't tell them...

I can take my clothes off and be naked and dance for you, but please do not tell them that Im not perfect because I don't want them to know what you do...don't tell them

I can try to love you, I'll let you get closer, but please do not bring them, I can be myself with you but not with them...don't tell them that you know a different me, don tell them

Its our secret and you can tell them that you have me...you can tell them that you touch me, you can tell them that you are mine, you can...but don't tell them that Im scared...that I'm weak, that I cry...I like to think that they don't know...

Im just like you...we know this...You are just like me...I know this...but we just don't know how to be us...I do, I go, You did, you went...and...we just ... everything, but I just don't know how to do it...and I don't want to let them know...

You are just you...but sometimes you are with them...and there...I just cant be...and I lose myself, you, I have to put my clothes back on, do my make up and go...Keep myself busy and just do...I'm afraid that they could find out that I'm just not what they think I'm...

I'm getting old, but I lie about my age, I'm loosing my power, I cant run as fast I used to...Im tired and I just want to relax in your arms, just wrap me up, involve me...i just want to smile that way that I used to when you were around...

I didnt want to go...but I went...I don't know how to get back...Im tired, I dont have enough power and I miss you...don't tell them, they don't have to know...is just between us..can you keep a secret??? Im just scared because I know that I can love you...I know that I can...I almost do...

No comments: