Saturday, July 05, 2008

The blue aren't missing the green???

I miss you more than I thought that I would. I don't want to be with you because...for some reason I don't feel comfortable around you and I can't be myself...but I'm feeling so miserable that...
You will not change and I do not want to change myself either..I don't know, I just know that I miss your smell, your blue eyes, your kiss, your accent. You can not give me more and I need more..I want to be loved, I want to feel unique, special...I want to see myself inside your eyes..I want to be yours and I want to you to be mine, but you won't...you give yourself and after you step back again...

My green eyes are missing the blue ones...

We just do not know how to do it...What a pity...

I miss you...I miss you, and miss your touch, you touching me..

1 comment:

Carla MB said...

Reforçando que estou aqui, mesmo a alguns milhares de quilômetros de distância...
Posso sentir tudo o que está sentindo...
Mas também posso te garantir que tudo ficará bem...
Fique com Deus!
Bjôoooo