Monday, November 03, 2008

The angry anger

The angry anger invades my soul
I cant protect myself from this horrible feeling
And suddenly I found myself not fighting anymore,
Fight wont change anything.
I'm angry, angry with myself, angry with life, angry with you!!!
I'm angry because I believed, but it wasnt enough
I'm angry because I loved, but it wasnt enough
I'm angry because I tried, but not enough...
I danced but...it wasnt the right song.

I'm angry because I want to believe but I just cant anymore
I'm angry because I care about you when I should not
I'm angry because the blue, the voice, the smell, the touch...
I'm angry because...of everything...

The wrong that for me was right
The little that for me was big
The gesture that for me was expected
The love that was never there...

The call that I never received
The promise that was never made
The love that was ...wasnt...?!!

I'm angry beacuse I'm confused
I'm angry because it isnt the way that I wanted it to be
I'm angry because I waisted my precious time
I'm angry because I'm a believer
I'm angry because I'm not crying
I'm angry because I'm just angry...

My voice was waisted
My love is lost
And the ANGER,
Still here.

No comments: